Monday, October 20, 2014

Pray the Rosary - Not Just for Catholics - Sunday's Mysteries

Sunday got pretty busy and I missed the Mystery for the Rosary.....it is Glorious Mysteries.  The contemplation of Chris' face cannot stop at the image of the Crucified One.  He is the Risen One!'  The Rosary has always expressed this knowledge born of faith and invited the believer to pass beyond the darkness of the Passion in order to gaze upon Christ's glory in the resurrection and Ascension.  Mary herself would be raised to that same glory in the Assumption.  (Prayed on Wednesdays and Sundays).  


I love this set of Mysteries.....I get an occasion to thank our Blessed Mother for all that she has done for me and pray for her continued intersession to draw me closer to her Divine Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment