Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Spiritual Gifts


"Whatever the good God has given me 
has always pleased me, even the gifts 
which  have appeared to me less good 
and less beautiful than those received 
by others."

                         -St. Therese of Lisieux

One of the strengths on my assessment from the Called and Gifted workshop I went to this weekend was Voluntary Poverty......at the time I joked about this, it wasn't my idea but God's idea that I should be THIS humble. I was thinking about this more this morning and....yes I do follow this lifestyle. 
I have listed a few of the Charisms listed in the inventory; just at a quick glance ( I know many haven't attended this workshop) which do you think you can identify with? 
Administration
Evangelism - Not as hard and scary as we think. 
Giving - Maybe you already do this without knowing
Music 
Service

Each day I will add a few more.....there are 24 areas. I welcome comments whether you have been to one of these workshops or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment