Sunday, July 7, 2019

Art and Spirit blog is returning

This blog is about and for artists. It is also about and for our Spirits.  I include the Spiritual dimension, because my faith is the center of my life, and I know it is at the center of many other’s lives.

I encourage artists to come here for discussions related to the art industry, whether it is your hobby, or your livelihood. I also encourage your Spirituality to shine here, and hope this will become a place where you can be enriched.

This blog will be a place (I hope) to nourish your soul, a place to share your feelings and opinions of your journey with Christ, whether it be through your art or in discussion topics and/or articles. 

I created this blog a few years ago, and have not posted for awhile as I was working to grow my Mary Kay Business......that is going well....however, I miss my art and want to get back in the groove. I want to share faith with all of you out there. I will be posting art work from my website through Fine Art America/Pixels.....my website is: seimagesonline. I hope to be able to post images from artist friends that I meet through Fine Art America and here on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment