Sunday, August 23, 2015

Eucharistic Adoration

For the past 7 years, since our current Priest was assigned to our parish we have had Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.  When I signed up for this I had no idea how close I would be to Jesus. Turns out some of my most profound times of feeling Jesus love and knowing that what I am hearing in my heart and mind are coming directly from the Holy Spirit; these times have been during Adoration.  This quiet time that I chose right in the middle of the week is something I wouldn’t miss for anything. I found a very interesting article which listed “Twelve Biblical Reasons For Wanting To Spend One Hour With Jesus In The Blessed Sacrament”…..I will list a couple each day. If you haven’t spent an hour in Adoration….I hope you can and will give it some thought…..if you love Jesus… this is a perfect way to be with Him who loves you.
1.        He is really there!
“I myself Am the Living Bread come down from Heaven.” (Jn 6:35)

2.         Day and night Jesus dwells in the Blessed Sacrament because of his infinite love for you!

“Behold I will be with you always even to the end of the world,” because “I have loved you with and everlasting love, and constant is My affection for you.” (Mt 28:20, Jer 31:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment