Thursday, August 6, 2015

Mark you spot



Book markers from AllToolsPrayerful
I have just completed these six book-markers which feature Our Blessed Mother with "Virgin of Carmel" and "Our Lady of Perpetual Help" . One the back of Virgin of Carmel, is the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and on the back of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, it says (I am sure) Pray for us....it is in a different language. The Crucifix on the end of the bookmark is very tiny. I tried to keep the end that would be inside the book very small so that any book this would be used in would not be damaged. THE MAUVE COLOR BOOKMARK ( 2ND FROM LEFT) IS NOT AVAILABLE. CAN BE RECREATED AT REQUEST.
These Book-markers average 7 inches to 8 1/2 inches.
When ordering specify with a number from left to right or specify a color. Also, if there is a specific Saint charm you would like to have a book-marker made from convo. me with that request.....I love special orders.
Read more (16 lines)

No comments:

Post a Comment